NIBD Publications department
announces the pre-launch of a book
“PROBLEM BASED LEARNING IN HAEMATOLOGY”
The objectives of this book are:
· To provide insight of the subject of Hematology with respect to Problem oriented solving approach.
· To fulfill the needs of students taking various Hematology exit or other competitive exams.
· To provide post graduate students source of guidance to seek who have joined the specialty of Hematology and enhance their day to day problem based approach.
· For post graduate Hematology students to pursue FCPS examination, who have basic test books knowledge and have foundation based training yet face problems in application of knowledge to approach and attempt practical based scenarios and thus face failure in theory Exam.
· Provide Quick revision before theory exam.
· To provide an insight on how to attempt the problem oriented scenarios in a concise way.